A Taste of the Past
"How am I supposed to be whole without you?" Meet Mei, a shy, Chinese-American high school student dealing with the sudden passing of her mother
Videogame for PC, developed by Sondering Studio and published by Sondering Studio
Release date: 11 March 2022 (PC)
"How am I supposed to be whole without you?"
Meet Mei, a shy, Chinese-American high school student dealing with the sudden passing of her mother. After losing all of her mother's recipes, Mei embarks on a train...only to realize her ancestors have boarded as well. She must uncover her mother's recipe for traditional noodles while learning about self-love, grief, and healing.
Experience a story of growth through reliving precious moments with family and cooking. A Taste of the Past is a relatable and touching journey about holding those you love close.
- Complete cute cooking minigames. Gather ingredients from your ancestors to chop vegetables, fry noodles, and wrap soup dumplings.
- Experience a cozy, heartwarming tale. Write poetry, talk about boy troubles, and re-discover why you started painting.
- Stylized hand-drawn art.
- Original voice acting, writing, art, and music
Compare prices for A Taste of the Past
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core Graphics 2500
- RAM: 1 GB
- Free disk space: 500 MB
- DirectX Version: 11
A Taste of the Past like games and best alternatives