Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure
Auro: A Monster Bumping Adventure introduces a new kind of gameplay: Bumping Tactics. Guide Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons in this one-of-a-kind single-player turn based game, with only a handful of tactical spells and your wits to protect you
Release date: 18 September 2014 (Android)
Auro: A Monster Bumping Adventure introduces a new kind of gameplay: Bumping Tactics.
Guide Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons in this one-of-a-kind single-player turn based game, with only a handful of tactical spells and your wits to protect you. Face a variety of monsters, each with their own fun abilites, and then when they least expect it, give 'em a healthy bump, straight into the drink!
Auro is easy to learn, difficult to master, thanks to Dinofarm Games, who've taken over six years to polish this critically-acclaimed game and bring it to Steam in its best form yet.
- A single-player competitive campaign mode
- Procedurally generated maps
- Deep, skill-based gameplay
- Emergent complexity! Crazy combos!
- Nine carefully balanced and exciting spells
- Quickly get to the action - no nonsense!
- A whole bunch of fun, challenging monsters
- Detailed, colorful pixel art
- An original thematic soundtrack
- From Dinofarm Games, the creators of the hit iOS dungeon-crawler 100 Rogues
The game has been massively overhauled for its Steam version, with new art, a completely redesigned UI, a new map generation algorithm, new rules, changes to monsters and spells, and much more.
Want a bit more info about the game? Why not watch this how-to-play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaG4vtq2sc0
Find out more at http://www.dinofarmgames.com
Come hang with the devs and the community at the KBGames discord: https://discord.gg/5UQbuJT8XY
Compare prices for Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU (Processor): 2 Ghz
- RAM: 1 MB
- Free disk space: 50 MB
- Video card: Поддержка OpenGL 2.0
- DirectX Version: 8.0
Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure like games and best alternatives