Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines is a real-time tactics game set in World War II that puts you in command of a small squad of elite troopers. Send them behind enemy lines on a series of hazardous missions, and bring them back alive. Clever strategy has never been so furiously action-packed. Study the enemy's movements, develop a careful plan, synchronize your men, and launch them on a swift and fierce attack using all your power and skill.
- You control 6 individual commandos each with a unique combat skill set.
- Thwart the German war machine by means of sabotage and tactical genius.
- Zoomable isometric camera allows for up to 6 simultaneous camera angles.
- 20 missions throughout Europe and Northern Africa.
- Co-op multiplayer mode on a LAN or over the internet.
Compare prices for Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
- Operating System: Win Xp 32
- CPU (Processor): Intel Celeron 1GHz / AMD Duron 2.0GHz
- RAM: 100 MB
- Free disk space: 200 MB
- Video card: AMD Radeon Xpress 1200 Series or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines like games and best alternatives
- Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines — from $0.78
- Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty — from $0.53
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive — from $0.53
- Micro Commandos
- Commandos 2: Men of Courage — from $1
- Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood — from $1.99
- Astroneer — from $11.09
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown — from $3.24
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun — from $2.21
- Бригада Е5: Новый альянс — from $0.16
- Darkest Dungeon — from $1.95
- Temple Run 2
- Commandos 3: Destination Berlin — from $0.41
- UFO: Aftermath — from $0.76
- The Nullpoint