Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout
Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout is a mix of every game you love from the SNES, GENESIS and PS1 eras, with a carefully built narrative and art style
Videogame for PC, developed by Bone Collectors and published by Bone Collectors
Release date: 22 December 2023 (PC)
Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout is a mix of every game you love from the SNES, GENESIS and PS1 eras, with a carefully built narrative and art style. It is a charming turn-based RPG about friendship and courage in a dystopian context with varied mechanics and alternative endings.
A group of people is trapped in a high-tech facility on a tropical island in the year 2147. They need to survive a malicious artificial intelligence system while fighting against dinosaurs and hacked robots.
Explore a vast island with distinct ecosystems and creatures. Mandatory grinding is not essential, but players can enjoy fast-paced strategic combat focused on character traits. You can solve conflicts with either HATE or LOVE strategies that influence the environment around you. Gameplay possibilities expand as you restore the facilities.
You play as a distinct group of characters that must overcome their differences to defeat a common enemy. You must administrate their skills to restore facilities before it is too late. Discover who is the malicious antagonist and escape its traps and puzzles to survive.
- Main story: 60+ hours;
- Main story + side quests: 100+ hours;
- Completionist: 160+ hours;
- Nostalgic atmosphere with an original plot.
- Explore the secrets of a beautiful living 16-bit world.
- A turn-based battle system with 7 unique playable characters.
- Customize characters with an array of weapons and armor.
- Different areas of the island present distinct ecologies.
- Hundreds of different beasts for battle (including dinosaurs).
- The game had scientist consultants to help build animals and flora accurately.
- Expand gameplay functionalities as you restore each island complex.
- Gradually updating gameplay with the fishing, crafting, capture, and domesticate systems.
- Mission-focused story with great pacing and intense climaxes.
- Explore an open world and play as you wish. Do you prefer developing a career as a hunter, a scavenger, or a conservationist?
Part of the profits from the sales of DINO HAZARD is destined for scientific research in the field of paleontology, including the study of dinosaur fossils.
Compare prices for Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.00GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Video card: Intel HD 3000
- DirectX Version: 9.0
Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout like games and best alternatives