What is FIFA? Play The World's Game with 17,000+ players, over 700 teams in 90+ stadiums, and more than 30 leagues from all over the globe. GAME MODES VOLTA FOOTBALL — For the first time on Steam, FIFA 21 presents: VOLTA FOOTBALL, a game mode that strips football back to its core
Videogame for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S, developed by EA Sports and published by Electronic Arts
Release date: 9 October 2020 (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch)
What is FIFA?
Play The World's Game with 17,000+ players, over 700 teams in 90+ stadiums, and more than 30 leagues from all over the globe.
- VOLTA FOOTBALL — For the first time on Steam, FIFA 21 presents: VOLTA FOOTBALL, a game mode that strips football back to its core. Experience the soul of the streets together with friends as you create your Avatar with the freshest gear and show off your style in over 20 football playgrounds around the world throughout various forms of small-sided football. We created VOLTA SQUADS so you can experience a more social street football experience, joining together with up to 3 friends or dropping into the community with other VOLTA FOOTBALL players.
- FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) — Join the most popular mode in FIFA, where you can build your dream squad of players past and present. For the first time, we’ve introduced FUT Co-Op, a new way to team up with a friend online and compete for rewards. Join forces in both Division Rivals and Squad Battles to earn weekly progress, and work towards brand new Co-Op Objectives that reward playing together beyond winning on the pitch. Choose sights, seats, sounds, and more as you build your dream stadium. Pack the seats, pick some epic Tifos, and grow your home ground on the way to the global stage.
- Career Mode — Manage every moment in FIFA 21 Career Mode with new additions that create more depth in matches, transfers, and training. Manage your team in licensed versions of the world’s biggest competitions — including the UEFA Champions League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, Premier League, LaLiga Santander, and Bundesliga — as you take your team to the top.
- House Rules — House Rules are back in FIFA 21. The premise of House Rules is simple. You can play matches that follow a different set of rules or even no rules at all. This creates space to have fun in between your serious matches. It's also a good way to introduce friends and new players to FIFA 21, allowing them to get comfortable with The World’s Game. With exciting play modes like Survival and No Rules, there is something for everybody to play.
When playing FIFA 21 on Steam, you can use your DUALSHOCK 4 and Xbox controllers to play your way.
This game includes optional in-game purchases of virtual currency that can be used to acquire a random selection of virtual in-game items.
Compare prices for FIFA 21
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU (Processor): Athlon X4 880K @ 4GHz / Core i3-6100 @ 3.7GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 50 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon HD 7850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU (Processor): FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz / Core i5-3550 @ 3.40GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 50 GB
- Video card: Radeon R9 270x / GeForce GTX 670
FIFA 21 like games and best alternatives
- FIFA 20 — from $0.01
- eFootball PES 2021 — from $332.68
- FIFA 22
- FIFA Online 3
- FIFA Online 2
- EA Sports FC 24
- FIFA 18 — from $36.99
- FIFA 23 — from $12.55
- FIFA 19 — from $16.05
- eFootball 2022
- eFootball 2023
- NBA 2K23 — from $8.32
- Rugby 22 — from $3.85
- Football Manager 2022 — from $15.71
- Madden NFL 22 — from $19.25
FIFA 21 Reviews And Comments