Gunpowder GLOBAL (Region Free)
What is Gunpowder? Play as Incendio, our hero, armed with your wits and a keg of gunpowder to liberate the town peoples' gold from the evil Boss Grimshaw in this explosive physics puzzle game! 150 levels of puzzles and mind-bending mayhem await as you blaze a gunpowder trail across the Wild West
Videogame for iPad, developed by Rogue Rocket Games and published by Rogue Rocket Games
Release date: 31 March 2015 (iPad)
What is Gunpowder?
Play as Incendio, our hero, armed with your wits and a keg of gunpowder to liberate the town peoples' gold from the evil Boss Grimshaw in this explosive physics puzzle game!
150 levels of puzzles and mind-bending mayhem await as you blaze a gunpowder trail across the Wild West. Save the day using flaming wagons, Gatling guns, chandeliers, cannons, mine carts, and more! Burn your way through each puzzle and crack the safe with a cleverly placed powder keg or chain reactions of glorious explosions!
Blow up all of Boss Grimshaw's piggy banks and race the clock to compete with friends as you work your way toward freeing the people's money from his greedy paws. But don't underestimate Grimshaw's trickery. He isn't going to make this easy!
See the story unfold through 5 chapters, told through vibrant cartoon style pieces done by original Earthworm Jim animator Mike Dietz at Pencil Test Studios!
- 150 Levels
- 5 Chapters + 1 Bonus "Lost Levels" Chapter
- Support for Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Trading Cards, and Cloud Save
- Simple click and drag mechanics with deep, interesting challenges to solve!
- Wonderfully animated cartoon style characters
- Oh-so-rewarding explosions at every turn
Updated July 25, 2015
- Game will now default to highest quality settings instead of lowest
- (Note if you already have run the game, it saves the low setting so you need to change it in the options menu even after updating)
- Fixed so that the game respects Steam language over OS language
- Fixed a few localization issues
Compare prices for Gunpowder GLOBAL (Region Free)
Gunpowder like games and best alternatives