Hammer of Virtue
A small group of terrorists called Scientific Freedom has set up force fields around the planet. "The Unified Realm has assigned you to a hammer and the only indestructible armor in their possession to stop the threat
Videogame for PC, developed by No Pest Productions and published by Jens Kolhammar
Release date: 7 August 2023 (PC)
A small group of terrorists called Scientific Freedom has set up force fields around the planet. "The Unified Realm has assigned you to a hammer and the only indestructible armor in their possession to stop the threat. Use your combat skills to face various animals and robots controlled by evil scientists.
Smash the environment with your hammer and hit the pieces against the foes, or use your attacking and blocking skills to fight them off. An action game with deliberate combat where you have to study the enemy's movements to win, or if that fails, just raise a building on top of them. The wicked scientists control numerous beasts and over 20 levels to stop us from finding out their evil plans. You, or the person who will wear the indestructible armor after you, is our only hope in this crazy adventure.
- Fully destructible environments.
- Split-Screen Co-Op and Deathmatch.
- Emergent gameplay with interactive environments.
- Deliberate combat. Read the enemy and act accordingly.
- Large Bestiary and over 20 levels.
- Skill based combat with no character progression and no loot.
Compare prices for Hammer of Virtue
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3.50GHz
- RAM: 12 GB
- Free disk space: 8 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 1070
Hammer of Virtue like games and best alternatives