Jack Move GLOBAL (Region Free)
Jack Move is a fresh take on turn based Japanese style RPG’s
Release date: 9 September 2022 (PC, Mac)
Jack Move is a fresh take on turn based Japanese style RPG’s. Promising a unique blend of gritty cyberpunk storytelling, turn-based battles, and beautiful modern pixel art.
Take on the role of Noa Solares: An up-and-coming vigilante hacker from Bright Town. When the overreaching mega-corporation Monomind, kidnaps Abner, her estranged father, Noa has no choice but to get him back, before it's too late. Why is Abner researching digitised consciousness? And what does Monomind want to do with it?
Noa won't be alone on her journey. She'll be helped out by her best friend and tactical planner, Ryder, as well as her Martini drinking uncle and ex-corporate spy, Guin Blakely.
Battle Noa’s foes in the unique single-party-member turn-based battle system, featuring beautiful animation and tactical gameplay.
Customise the software of your Cyber Deck to switch roles mid-battle, balancing offense, defense, and buffs. Choosing which software you load during battle is the key to victory! Hardware upgrades can help boost your stats, increase the amount of software you can install or give Noa extra abilities.
- Gorgeous “Hi-Bit” pixel art inspired by retro RPGs and enhanced with modern techniques.
- Battle your foes in cyberspace. Take them down using a multitude of sweet hacking software.
- Explore the dangerous world of Monocity One and takedown Monomind, the evil mega-corporation that controls it.
- Play as Noa Solares, a sassy hacker out to save her father and the world.
- Fight your way through dungeons filled with all sorts of cyberpunk villany. Street punks, gangsters, corporate militia and horrific cyber-experiments-gone-wrong will all be vying to take you down!
- Bite size 7-10 hour campaign.
Compare prices for Jack Move GLOBAL (Region Free)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): 1.2 Ghz
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Free disk space: 2 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 512 MB
Jack Move like games and best alternatives