Momodora: Moonlit Farewell RU
"Momodora: Moonlit Farewell" is the latest installment in the Momodora series. Join Momo, High Priestess of the village of Koho, as she embarks on a divine mission to save her people from imminent destruction at the hands of the demon hordes summoned by a malevolent bellringer.
Momodora: Moonlit Farewell presents the account of the greatest calamity to befall the village of Koho, five years after the events of Momodora III.
Once the toll of an ominous bell is heard, the village is soon threatened by a demon invasion.
The village's matriarch sends Momo Reinol, their most capable priestess, to investigate the bell and find the bellringer responsible for summoning demons. It is their hope that by finding the culprit, they will also be able to secure the village's safety, and most importantly, the sacred Lun Tree's, a source of life and healing for Koho...
- Gorgeous pixel art and animation
- Action-packed gameplay focusing on melee combos, dodging enemy attacks, and firing arrows at enemies
- The "Sigil" system, which allows for greatly customizable play styles
- Intense and core-shaking boss battles
- Deep exploration into a world rich in lore and atmosphere
- Freely adjustable difficulty levels, allowing you to relax and explore the alluring world at your own pace or take on mighty foes for a real challenge
This is rdein, creator of the Momodora series. Recently my team and I have announced the latest installment in the series, “Moonlit Farewell”. This is a concluding story, following through from the events of Momodora 3. With this new tale, I also intend to close the book on many of the past games’ mysteries and questions.
I’m aware that many players are more familiar with the story of Kaho, which is set in a distant past. As such, I’m designing “Moonlit Farewell” to be as enjoyable as possible without prior knowledge of Momodora 1 to 3’s stories. Moreover, the series has always been focused on action and minimal stories. So please, don’t worry too much about “catching up”!
Lastly, we hope to bring you our best game with this new title, using all the knowledge we’ve learned in the past 10 years. Please look forward to it!
Compare prices for Momodora: Moonlit Farewell RU
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1.5 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 2048 MB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Momodora: Moonlit Farewell like games and best alternatives