Neon Abyss for
Combining furious run ‘n’ gun action and deep, roguelike mechanics, Neon Abyss pits you as a member of ‘Grim Squad’ – a task force set-up by Hades himself to infiltrate the Abyss and defeat the New Gods
Release date: 14 July 2020 (PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
Combining furious run ‘n’ gun action and deep, roguelike mechanics, Neon Abyss pits you as a member of ‘Grim Squad’ – a task force set-up by Hades himself to infiltrate the Abyss and defeat the New Gods. Death is not the end as every time you die, you’ll find yourself more empowered than before.
As you progress through each dungeon, random item drops will be key in helping you infiltrate the Abyss and these passive effects can stack between every item. With no limit to how many can apply; a wide variety of combinations will make each run unique.
With each run, you will be able to unlock new rooms, items, bosses, special rules and even new endings! This means each dungeon is unique and expandable, being tailored to your own specific playstyle.
Hatch and Evolve Pets
If you need some company on your journey into the depths of the abyss, or just some additional firepower or assistance, eggs can be found which will turn into a random pet that has a special ability and will evolve the longer you survive.
Take a short break from slaying minions and take part in random mini-games that will also bag you some loot! Jump into Piano Performances, Meditation Challenge, Dance Competitions, and more – staying alive just got a lot more interesting!
Compare prices for Neon Abyss for
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 1.86GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 270
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 512 MB
- Video card: AMD Radeon HD 3200 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1024 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 1024 MB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
Neon Abyss like games and best alternatives
- Dwarf Journey — from $3.49
- Dungeon vs Gunner
- Transiruby — from $11.99
- Pocket Quest
- Blasphemous — from $4.03
- Chronicon — from $2.47
- Astral Ascent — from $9
- Blast Brigade vs. the Evil Legion of Dr. Cread — from $7.32
- Skeletal Avenger — from $2.78
- Bot Vice — from $1.03
- Wizard with a Gun
- TombStar — from $3.99
- HAAK — from $11.85