Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
The award-winning Dungeons & Dragons RPG returns, with classic adventures for modern heroes
Videogame for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, developed by Beamdog and BioWare and published by Beamdog
Release date: 27 March 2018 (PC, Mac, Linux)
The award-winning Dungeons & Dragons RPG returns, with classic adventures for modern heroes! Dive into a rich fantasy world with 100+ hours of play, including the original campaign, expansions, and more!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR HERO
Slink through the shadows as a deadly half-elven rogue, wield fearsome magics as a powerful gnomish sorcerer, vanquish your foes as an armor-clad dwarven paladin... whatever hero you create, incredible adventures await.
SOLO AND CO-OP GAME MODES
Play solo or team up with friends for a grand adventure in the Forgotten Realms!
- CONTENT -
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition comes with an EPIC amount of free content. In addition to the original campaign and expansions, enjoy free downloads of premium adventures, plus a portrait pack to customize your heroes.
BASE GAME & EXPANSIONS
• Original Neverwinter Nights Campaign: You find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster-filled dungeons, and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
• Shadows of Undrentide Expansion: Another adventure begins in Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
• Hordes of the Underdark Expansion: Continue the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide and journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE ADVENTURES
• Darkness Over Daggerford: Ossian Studios’ enhanced update to the award-winning original premium adventure. The Duke of Daggerford has been mysteriously killed, a new power has taken over the town, bandits rove the Trade Way unhindered, and mysterious things stir in a fabled ancient citadel, yet all is not as it seems.
• Pirates of the Sword Coast
• Wyvern Crown of Cormyr
• Witch’s Wake
• The Dark Ranger's Treasure
• The Winds of Eremor
• To Heir is Human
• Contest of Champions
• Adventurers of Neverwinter (Portrait Pack)
Compare prices for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
- Operating System: Win Xp 32
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 10 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon HD 3800 series or NVIDIA GeForce GT 720
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i3-3240 3.4GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 40
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 10 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon R7 250 v2 2GB or NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 v3
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition like games and best alternatives
- Neverwinter Nights 2 — from $19.99
- Demons Age
- Tower of Time — from $0.96
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
- Wing of Misadventure
- Neverwinter Nights 3
- The Waylanders — from $29.06
- Neverwinter Nights (2002) — from $7.07
- Neverwinter Nights (1991)
- Baldur's Gate 3 — from $59.99
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Reviews And Comments