Papetura is a handcrafted puzzle adventure game made entirely out of paper.
Along with atmospheric music made by Floex, it creates a mysterious and unique paper world, shrouded in shadow and light.
- Unique point and click adventure experience, for about 2 hours.
- Everything is made out of paper, from tiny insects, strange creatures and monsters to truly magical locations,
- Atmospheric and beautiful music is made by Floex - Tomas Dvorak,
- Puzzles are a part of the story and the world,
- The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.
Papetura tells a story about lonely paper creature Pape, trapped in a flowery prison. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will have to face dark and flaming monsters which will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
The team consists of the creator Tomasz Ostafin (Petums), music artist Tomas Dvorak (Floex), and sound designer Juraj Mravec. The game was being made for many years, inspired by old classic games like The Neverhood, Machinarium, movies of studio Ghibli, and fascination with architecture and paper sculptures.
Compare prices for Papetura for
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU (Processor): Dual Core 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 1 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 610
Papetura like games and best alternatives