Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems
Release date: 24 January 2019 (Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, Linux)
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
- A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 - 5 hour campaign.
- Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
- Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
Compare prices for Pikuniku
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 x86/x64
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 300 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 512 MB
- Video card: GeForce 9600 GT / Intel HD Graphics 2500
- DirectX Version: 10
Pikuniku like games and best alternatives
- Super Adventure Hand — from $9.91
- Boti: Byteland Overclocked — from $7.47
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- YEAH! YOU WANT «THOSE GAMES,» RIGHT? SO HERE YOU GO! NOW, LET'S SEE YOU CLEAR THEM!
- Xenia — from $4.99
- DuckTales Remastered — from $3.2
- Moose Lost in the Woods
- Super Meat Boy Forever — from $1.51
- Demon Throttle
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Ball Adventure 2
- Demon Turf — from $0.41
- Dumpy & Bumpy — from $4.99