Pirate's Life is a 2D strategy game / city builder with an isometric camera where you take on the role of the captain of a crew of pirates that got shipwrecked on a deserted island. You will need to take care of your crews' individual needs (like hunger and drunkeness) in order to prevent a mutiny.
At first you start with a basic set of buildings but during the game you will be able to unlock higher tier buildings and new resources which you need to satisfy the needs of the experienced pirates. The better a crew member gets, the more needs he will have.
As you progress, you will also be able to build ships for your own fleet and send out raid parties to other settlements or trade routes in order to steal desperately needed resources or "recruit" new crew members which you can put to work. But every raid will increase your wanted level. Eventually the Royal Navy will start searching for your hideout to stop you from doing more mischief.
Do you have what it takes to lead your settlement from a small fishing village to an infamous pirate haven?
- 3 different technology levels
- 18 different buildings
- 24 different resources
- Standard (Collect as much gold as possible before the Royal Navy finds your hideout)
- Endless (Play as long as you like, you can still become victim of a mutiny)
- Custom (Select from a range of different goals)
Compare prices for Pirate's Life
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Video card: Compatible with DirectX / OpenGL
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
Pirate's Life like games and best alternatives
- Tortuga: A Pirate's Tale — from $5.47