Ravenweald is a tactical turn-based RPG with roguelike elements. Battle through a forest filled with deadly monsters while unlocking and upgrading powerful abilities to help you survive. The deeper you go, the greater the challenge — and the more you learn the land’s secrets...
Strategic Turn-Based Combat
- Discover and utilize a diverse set of abilities that each bring a unique twist to combat. Experiment with ability synergies to defeat even the toughest opponent.
Roguelike Progression and Levels
- Progress through procedurally generated levels filled with enemies. Defeat them to collect crystals and exchange those crystals for permanent character upgrades.
- Conquer enough levels to complete a chapter. Each chapter acts as a checkpoint that you’ll return to if you die. Level difficulty increases after each chapter.
- Strange totems lay scattered throughout the forest. Destroy them to receive crystals, and unearth the forest’s past...
Compare prices for RavenWeald
- Operating System: Windows 7+
- CPU (Processor): 2 GHz, 2 cores
- RAM: 1 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 256 MB
RavenWeald like games and best alternatives