In the far distant future, a psionic hormone was discovered in the human brain, granting people extra-sensory powers and changed the world as we knew it
Release date: 24 June 2021 (Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4)
In the far distant future, a psionic hormone was discovered in the human brain, granting people extra-sensory powers and changed the world as we knew it. As humanity entered this new era, deranged mutants known as Others began to descend from the sky with a hunger for human brains. Highly resistant to conventional attack methods, extreme measures needed to be taken to battle the overwhelming threat and preserve humanity. Those with acute extra-sensory abilities, known as psionics, were our only chance to fight the onslaught from above. Since then, psionics have been scouted for their talents and recruited to the Other Suppression Force (OSF), humanity’s last line of defense.
Featuring a dual story, begin your adventure with either Yuito Sumeragi, an energetic recruit from a prestigious political family or Kasane Randall, the mysterious scout whose power and skill has gained great notoriety among the OSF. As their different experiences interweave with each other, it is only then that you will reveal the full story and unlock all the mysteries of a Brain Punk future caught between technology and psychic abilities in SCARLET NEXUS.
Kinetic Psychic Combat – Using psycho-kinetic abilities, the world around you becomes your greatest weapon. Lift, break and throw pieces of your environment to build your attack combos and lay waste to your enemies.
Exterminate the Others – Deranged mutants that descended from the sky, highly resistant to conventional attack methods and defenses. Tormented by the constant pain of their mutation, they seek brains of living organisms to calm their madness.
Discover a Brain Punk future – Explore and protect a futuristic Japanese landscape that combines inspirations from classic anime and western science fiction.
A Dual Story Experience – Dive into a complex story of bonds, courage and heroism, crafted by minds behind the iconic Tales of Vesperia.
Compare prices for Scarlet Nexus
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i3-560 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 40 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 2 GB (3GB AMD)
- Video card: AMD Radeon R7 360X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i7-6600 | AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 50 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 4096 MB
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, 4 GB | AMD Radeon R9 290X, 4 GB
Scarlet Nexus like games and best alternatives
- Crymachina — from $55.41
- League of Maidens
- DmC: Devil May Cry — from $3.26
- Sword Art Online Last Recollection — from $46.29
- Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist — from $4.04
- Code Vein — from $3.16
- Lost in Random — from $2
- Bloody Spell — from $4.38
- Blue Reflection: Second Light — from $24.59
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition — from $2.22
- No Straight Roads — from $7.63
- Tales of Vesperia — from $3.73
- Devil May Cry 5 — from $7.5
- Dead Ink — from $16.99