Have you ever wondered what you would do if you had the power to speak with the dead? Would you use it for personal gain, or to help others?
In Seance, the detective duo Kennedy (a 33-year-old retired agent) and Mia (a 16-year-old girl with psychic powers) use these abilities to solve murder cases that the police are unable to solve.
In a vibrant and funny story, the pair rise higher and higher until they are established amongst the best detectives in the world. However, this rapid rise to fame attracts the attention of forces beyond their comprehension, causing the story to go through twists and turns until it reaches its climax.
- Entirely in Manga style, the story-driven game invites the player to control the detectives to investigate murder mysteries with extensive backstories, interrogate suspects, and then use the girl's psychic abilities to solve each case for good.
- Seance features a blend of Visual Novel elements with the classic 2D exploration RPG.
- The soundtrack was carefully planned and selected to bring maximum player immersion to each scene of the game.
Compare prices for Seance Steam
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- RAM: 400 MB
- Free disk space: 670 MB
- DirectX Version: 9.0
- Operating System: Windows 12
- RAM: 999 GB
- Free disk space: 999 GB
Seance like games and best alternatives