Zachtronics is back with an ambitious new design-based puzzle game. Take on the role of a Reactor Engineer working for SpaceChem, the leading chemical synthesizer for frontier colonies. Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products! Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and survive encounters with the sinister threats that plague SpaceChem.
- Over Fifty Mind-bending Puzzles!
- An original soundtrack by Evan Le Ny, whose music was featured in The Codex of Alchemical Engineering!
- Twenty challenging achievements!
Compare prices for SpaceChem for
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU (Processor): 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Free disk space: 300MB
- Video card: Info
SpaceChem like games and best alternatives
- Algo Bot — from $1.19
- Exapunks — from $0.95
- Factorio — from $30
- while True: learn()
- Who is? Brain Teaser & Riddles
- Mini Metro — from $7.77
- Small World 2 — from $0.69
- Ticket to Ride — from $0.36
- Lazy Galaxy — from $4.99
- Ziro — from $0.68
- Jump, Step, Step — from $4.99
- Swim Out — from $1.79
- She Remembered Caterpillars — from $0.44
- Death Squared — from $0.59