A whimsical adventure of playful pocket antics at the intersection of golf and pool. Dive into each procedurally generated level, consisting of a series of tables filled with balls you must pocket within a set number of shots
Release date: 12 October 2023 (PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android)
A whimsical adventure of playful pocket antics at the intersection of golf and pool.
Dive into each procedurally generated level, consisting of a series of tables filled with balls you must pocket within a set number of shots. Escape into the fantastically vibrant world, while strategizing the best plan to pocket your balls. Watch your plan inevitably combust as you adapt your next move to skillfully take home the win.
Combine cards for wacky, unexpected playthroughs tailored to your desired experience
Progress in the game and create your course choosing cards from a deck to tailor the challenges to your desired game experience and playstyle. Want to feel stressed to the max? Take part in the Fast Run, which limits the time you have to aim. Want a level with portals? Subpar Pool has you covered. Or want to see what happens when you play Subpar Pool with glass balls as they roll and collide? There’s thousands of ways to combine the dynamic cards to create a unique playthrough experience, every time.
A charming and mesmerizing mashup
Immerse yourself in the charming, lively world of Subpar Pool while you find out if you can master the unpredictability of ever-changing balls colliding in this satisfying and mesmerizing mashup experience.
- Four different worlds, each with its own set of constraints and challenges
- Procedurally generated tables and 18 different cards with more than 14,000 ways to combine for an always fresh gameplay experience
- A compact game experience designed for bite-sized play sessions (or longer if you prefer!)
- A stunning, vibrant french-inspired art style that transports you into the enchanting world
- Plays comfortably with one hand
- A soothing, mini-golf funk soundtrack to get you in the spirited mood
- Created by grapefrukt games, the dev behind beloved and acclaimed games holedown, twofold inc & rymdkapsel
Compare prices for Subpar Pool
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): 64 bit
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 100 MB
- DirectX Version: 9.0
Subpar Pool like games and best alternatives