Sumerians is a city building game inspired by the history of the third millennium BC in Mesopotamia, a time of great urban growth and development of the Sumerian city-states. The game focus on urban planning, economy and resources management
Videogame for PC, developed by Decumanus Games and published by Decumanus Games
Release date: 2 December 2020 (PC)
Sumerians is a city building game inspired by the history of the third millennium BC in Mesopotamia, a time of great urban growth and development of the Sumerian city-states.
The game focus on urban planning, economy and resources management. At the moment there are no wars or attacks.
- Start the game with a small settlement near a river. Your citizens will grow their own food and will get the products they need at the first market stalls.
- Build a temple and hire priests to increase your religious influence and attract new inhabitants .
- Pay the salaries of your workers with the crops of your own fields.
- Build walls. They are required for the construction of certain buildings and for the houses to level up.
- Help your citizens achieve a balance between farmers, artisans and vendors, in addition to taking into account your own need of workers for the state.
- Increase your agricultural areas with irrigation canals.
- Provide services like access to water, guard posts or beautification, and your citizens will reach a high standard of living.
- Expand your economy with transporters to move goods, storage buildings that preserve products better, new products that allow you to raise salaries for your workers, and finally by trading and profit.
- Build palaces, gardens, temples and a great ziggurat.
- Research new technologies to unlock buildings and new trade routes.
Compare prices for Sumerians
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-2300 2.8GHz / AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 2 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon R9 270X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
Sumerians like games and best alternatives