The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered
Pre-order and receive these early in-game*: • Ammo Capacity Upgrade
Videogame for PlayStation 5, developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment
Release date: 19 January 2024 (PlayStation 5)
Pre-order and receive these early in-game*:
• Ammo Capacity Upgrade
• Crafting Training Manual
*Supplements required to unlock recipes, skills, and upgrades
Experience the winner of over 300 Game of the Year awards now with an array of technical enhancements that make The Last of Us Part II Remastered the definitive way to play Ellie and Abby’s critically acclaimed story.
No Return – A Roguelike Survival Mode
Experience The Last of Us Part II’s deep combat via an entirely new mode! Survive as long as you can in each run, as you choose your path through a series of randomized encounters. Play as a host of different unlockable characters, some never-before playable in The Last of Us franchise, each with unique gameplay traits. The variety of challenges feature different foes and memorable locations from throughout Part II, all culminating in tense boss battles.
New ways to play
Delve deeper into this beloved adventure and learn how the original game was created.
• Lost Levels lets you explore early-development versions of three new levels not seen in the original.
• Enjoy hours of new developer commentary to hear insights into Part II’s development as you experience the game.
• Live up to your musical potential with Guitar Free Play, which includes new unlockable instruments, or take on the new Speedrun Mode* and post your best times.
• Descriptive Audio** and Speech to Vibrations have also been added to Part II's suite of accessibility features.
• The Last of Us Part II Remastered also features brand new unlockable character and weapon skins for players to use for both Ellie and Abby.
*Game progression required to unlock.
**Only available for audio supported languages
Compare prices for The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered
The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered like games and best alternatives