The Tales of Bayun
The Tales of Bayun is a narrative adventure game with RPG elements in a grim Eastern European and Slavic fantasy setting. A unique world based on fairy tales and legends. Fascinating stories with unexpected plot twists. Authentic characters with their own secrets and motivation. Tough moral choices with unpredictable consequences. Will you overcome all the twists of fate or go unsung with a knife in your back? Let’s figure this out!
The Storona is a challenging place for a reason. Characters from myths and tales live side by side with ordinary people. Earnestness and kindness rub shoulders with betrayal and devilry. Someone has a stroke of luck and in the shake of a hand turns into a noble person. Another one got kicked in the teeth and thrown to the wolves. Sorrow and happiness, wealth and poverty, good and evil — everything is bound so tightly, that those bonds can’t be broken. But don’t be afraid. It’s easy to change someone’s fortune. Much harder to sort oneself out. Those who search for answers should visit Bayun the Cat. But knowledge comes at a price. Bayun might even chuck you down in a single bite if something goes wrong… Beware!
Set off for an epic adventure
Two stories with different characters and plots but connected with each other. decide everyone's fate but ask yourself: does the end justify the means?
Make fateful decisions
All the choices are hard and complex. Should you kill or spare a little lizard? How will this decision affect the story? Should you swear an oath in favor of immediate benefits? Finish the game and find all the answers!
Explore the beautiful world of slavic tales and narrations
Enjoy the picturesque locations, take a close look at different points of interest and find all the hidden objects — unveil the secrets of the world itself and discover hidden paths.
Meet remarkable characters
Heroes from different legends, evil spirits, keepers of the forests, dangerous beasts, folks and nobles — more than 50 unique characters with their own secrets, motives and desires.
Go all the way… And choose another path
10+ different endings including the hidden ones, lots of plot twists, secret paths and variations will provide unique experience throughout several walkthroughs.
Beware of Bayun — this cat is a sly fox!
Big. Sarcastic. Clumsy. Cat. With a fang! There are rumors about his gastronomic preferences. He might eat you, if something goes wrong. Or if nothing goes wrong. Or he might not. But watch out for Bayun, you have been warned!
- A unique world based on eastern European myths and legends;
- Intriguing plot with interesting plot twists and dramatic situations;
- Moral dilemmas, difficult choices and lots of ethical questions with choosing the lesser of two evils;
- Authentic characters with their own stories, motives, interests, secrets, dreams, and desires;
- Branching the main story with great replayability value, dozens of variations, and plot-changing actions;
- Characteristics management that influences available dialogue options and actions;
- World exploration, item search with point and click elements, inventory management;
- Bestiary and diary to get even more information about everything;
- High-quality artwork by professional artists;
- Original soundtrack by a professional composer, sound effects and voice acting;
- Fully self-contained game with two separate episodes;
- Indie-project made with love and passion.
Compare prices for The Tales of Bayun
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Pentium 4 1.5 GHz / Athlon XP
- RAM: 1 GB
- Free disk space: 3 GB
- Video card: Совместимая с DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
The Tales of Bayun like games and best alternatives
- Citizen Sleeper
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante — from $5.94
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York — from $0.76
- The Bookwalker
- AI Dungeon
- Forgotten Fables: Wolves on the Westwind — from $19.99
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong — from $13
The Tales of Bayun Reviews And Comments