Thimbleweed Park EU
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park
Videogame for Xbox One, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch, developed by Terrible Toybox and published by Terrible Toybox
Release date: 30 March 2017 (Xbox One, PC, Mac, Linux)
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... you’ve never visited a place like this before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
...Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
...What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
...Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
...Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
...Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
...And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered -- and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A joke every 2 minutes... guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish subtitles.
*Not a guarantee.
Compare prices for Thimbleweed Park EU
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Video card: Intel HD 3000
- DirectX Version: 11
Thimbleweed Park like games and best alternatives
- Darkside Detective — from $2.08
- Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure
- Nine Witches: Family Disruption — from $2.08
- Last Life
- Bear With Me — from $0.53
- The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 — from $1.64
- Hypnospace Outlaw — from $2.27
- Gray Matter — from $1.88
- Secret Files: Tunguska — from $1.99
- Nobodies: Murder cleaner — from $0.81
- Bear With Me: The Lost Robots — from $1.1
- 2064: Read Only Memories — from $0.54
- VirtuaVerse — from $1.7
- Smile For Me — from $0.48
- Loco Motive
Thimbleweed Park Reviews And Comments