Trombone Champ is the world's first trombone-based rhythm music game. Unlike most music games, you can freely play any note at any time. You're not just following along with the music, you're actually playing the music!
- Toot your way through over 30 tracks. The better you play, the more toots you earn!
- Collect all 50 Tromboner Cards!
- Baboons on nearly every screen!
- Improvise and play whatever you want in Freeplay Mode!
- Uncover the secrets of the Trombiverse and become the True Trombone Champ!
- Absolutely zero microtransactions!
- Appropriate for all ages!
Trombone Champ features over 20 tracks, which include anthems, marches, classical pieces, electronica, folk classics, and more. The game also includes tracks from exciting guest artists. Each track has a unique animated background that moves with the music!
Use the "Toots" you earn from playing songs to purchase sacks of Tromboner Cards. These cards can be used to unlock new tromboners, new trombone colors, and other mysteries!
The game can be played with a controller, but a mouse is recommended. Move your arm forward and back, like a trombone, and the pitch of the note will slide up and down to match! Click or use the keyboard to blow! The sounds your trombone makes are completely controlled by you. The closer you are to the music track, the more points you will earn, but you have the freedom to play anything you want at any time!
Nearly every screen in the game, beginning with the main menu, features one or more baboons. You won't believe how many baboons there are in this game! As you discover the secrets of the Trombiverse, their purpose may become clear... but only a true Trombone Champ will uncover their full meaning.
Compare prices for Trombone Champ
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Core i7-3770
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 500 MB
- Video card: Intel HD 4000
Trombone Champ like games and best alternatives