Armed and Dangerous
Meet the Lionhearts.
A smack-talking rag-tag band of rebels bound on an impossible quest. With an arsenal of outrageous weapons, they're destined for victory in 12,000 bullets or less. If they can make it through an army of psychotic robots and a wall-smashing Goliaths, they just might save the world... if they don't burn it down first.
- Navigate through a richly entertaining story with your smack-talkin' partners in crime.
- Take down wicked enemies like half-man, half-animal Grunts, eliminator droids, wall-smashing Goliaths, evil monks and wild twiglets.
- Brandish over 17 outlandish weapons like the Topsy-Turvy, the Vindaloo Rocket Launcher, or the World's Smallest Black Hole and the Land Shark Gun.
- Explore five diverse environments including icy and snowy regions, mountains with breathtaking vistas, deep and foreboding woods, and rain-spattered cliffs.
- Shoot your way through 21 action-packed missions.
Compare prices for Armed and Dangerous
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon MP
- RAM: 1 GB
- Free disk space: 5 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon Xpress 1200 Series or NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE
Armed and Dangerous like games and best alternatives
- Lost Planet 3 — from $3.49