Discover your humanity..
Release date: 11 December 2013 (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PS Vita)
Discover your humanity... fast
In Doki-Doki Universe™, you're a robot called QT3 who’s faced with a big challenge – Can you prove your humanity so you don’t end up on the factory scrapheap? Follow Alien Jeff to strange planets, meet quirky characters and take hilarious quizzes to find your humanity before it’s too late.
Explore the Doki-Doki Universe
• Fly through space to search for your humanity on all sorts of planets.
• Talk to snowmen, hula dancers and over 100 more characters.
• Take quizzes to prove you have a personality and find out all about yourself.
• Fix up your home planet with decorations and invite other players to visit.
• Create animated Doki-Doki messages to send to your friends on Facebook.
Things You Need to Know:
• Trial and Unlock version includes personality quiz asteroids and mail feature – if you enjoy the trial, move on to the full Doki-Doki experience.
• Sending Doki-Doki messages on Facebook requires a Facebook account (and is subject to Facebook terms and conditions).
• On-screen text support: English, French and German.
1 Player, Network Features, SIXAXIS™ motion sensitive controls, HDD: 1.2 GB Minimum Space Required, HDTV Screen Resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p, Remote play, Cross-Save (PS3™ and PS Vita)
Doki-Doki Universe™ ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by HumaNature Studios Inc. “Doki-Doki Universe” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.
Compare prices for Doki-Doki Universe
Doki-Doki Universe like games and best alternatives