Don't Be Afraid
You’ve been kidnapped by a child killer and placed in a house filled with puzzles
Videogame for PC, developed by Broken Arrow Games and published by Hydra Games S.A.
Release date: 17 December 2020 (PC)
You’ve been kidnapped by a child killer and placed in a house filled with puzzles. Try to break the system, escape and end the nightmare.
Your name is David, you are 11 years old... and this is the end of your innocent childhood.
You have woken up in a dark, cold room. Despite the darkness, you are trying to recognize the surroundings, but in vain. You don't know, where you are. Frightening sounds can be heard all around you, the feeling of helplessness fills in your soul. You are too afraid to walk alone in this terrifying space... but you have to.
Your memories are slowly coming back. You remember a strange man... in a mask. Did he kidnap you? Where is your torturer? The fear of unknown drives you to actions. You are desperately trying to find the way out of this nightmare.
The worst part of this story is the fact, that someone always keeps an eye on you. And this person finds watching you very entertaining.
Remember, the fate of a victim is sealed once it is in the hands of a sadistic psychopath.
If you want to survive, grow up. Quickly.
- The uncommon perspective of a child as a main character,
- Three different endings of the story,
- Immense world of kidnapper’s house with numerous, hidden secrets,
- Additional items that unlock extra features,
- Dangerous enemies with unique set of skills,
- Bleak and dark atmosphere of dozen locations,
- Terrifying drawings, mysterious notes and documents that reveal the story of the house and it's residents.
Compare prices for Don't Be Afraid
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 1 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD6870
- DirectX Version: 11
Don't Be Afraid like games and best alternatives