Football, Tactics & Glory GLOBAL (Region Free)
Football, Tactics & Glory is a strategy in the football world.
What do we love about XCOM?
- Exciting battles, in which the result does not depend on the speed of your reactions but on the ability to plan ahead and make smart decisions;
- Composing your squad where you gradually become closer to each of your fighters;
- Leveling up your squad members with a choice of classes and skills.
What do we love about Football Manager?
- A lively football world in which clubs compete in a variety of competitions with promotions and relegations;
- The ability to buy and sell football players;
- The development of your club.
We have combined these features into one game.
You create or take control of an unknown club and raise it to the pinnacle of world football. Along the way, you make interesting decisions, “fight” in tactical matches and upgrade your players in the style of an RPG.
- The tactile sensation of managing footballers like pieces on a chess board. Meanwhile, each footballer is unique. In time, you will recognize each of them by their faces and you will have a particular attitude toward each of them.
- This game is about strategic planning, not micromanagement. Instead of spending time enhancing some characteristic by 0.01%, you make “big” decisions that noticeably affect the destiny of your club. This eliminates the boring side of football manager games – countless tables, a whole routine, and micromanagement.
- The game values your time. You can make it through a football season in just a couple of actual hours rather than days as is the case for other football manager games. Meanwhile, each season is filled with events and fascinating decisions.
- You manage the footballers directly, so you always know why the match took a certain course, rather than going another way. You know how footballers use their strong points and weaknesses. Since in other games it is never obvious how your tactics and the strong points of your players affected (or did not affect) the end results.
Compare prices for Football, Tactics & Glory GLOBAL (Region Free)
- Operating System: Windows XP
- CPU (Processor): 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Free disk space: 100 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 128 MB
- Video card: Shaders 3.0, minimal resolution 1024 x 768, recommended dedicated graphics card with 512 MB of RAM
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
Football, Tactics & Glory like games and best alternatives