Hot Tin Roof (Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora)
A side-scrolling Metroidvania fused with an adventure game, Hot Tin Roof serves as the origin story for Emma Jones and her little kitty pal, Franky
Release date: 20 February 2015 (PC, Mac, Linux)
A side-scrolling Metroidvania fused with an adventure game, Hot Tin Roof serves as the origin story for Emma Jones and her little kitty pal, Franky. Explore their world, experience their story, and then try the extremely cute and also ultra-violent brawler successor...
You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
Compare prices for Hot Tin Roof (Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora)
- Operating System: Windows XP SP 3
- CPU (Processor): Dual Core 2GHz Intel / 2.8GHz AMD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 500 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 256MB
- Video card: ATI Radeon X1600 / NVIDIA GeForce 7600
- DirectX Version: 9.0c