How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition US
A complete edition including the original crafting survival zombie nightmare plus 6 additional thrilling DLCs
Videogame for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, developed by Eko Software SARL and published by 505 Games
Release date: 29 October 2014 (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
A complete edition including the original crafting survival zombie nightmare plus 6 additional thrilling DLCs. How to Survive now is more fun and tougher than ever.
Survive on a zombie infested archipelago, fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats.
- An eccentric survival guide will teach you to craft dozens of weapons and tools: from fishing rods or bows, to chainsaws or explosives.
- 7 islands filled with exuberant flora and fauna.
- Includes the 3 original playable characters, with their own stats and skills, plus a new “Nina” character with the ability to craft flamethrowers!
- Gameplay changing weather (rain, thunderstorm or fog) and natural threats such as lava or toxic clouds.
- Play with a friend online or offline through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional game modes: roam searching for escape vehicles or barricade to survive as long as you can.
- 3 difficulty levels for die-hard survivors!
Compare prices for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition US
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition like games and best alternatives
- Secret Ponchos — from $4.99
- Steredenn — from $4.89
- Jydge — from $1.3
- Square Heroes — from $0.75
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition Reviews And Comments