Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles
Release date: 1 October 2015 (PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 3)
Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is the hugely expanded version of the acclaimed Steredenn. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
- QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with rock-hard boss battles that’ll keep you coming back for “just one more run”
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- LOCAL COOP MODE: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar - test your friendships!
- 5 PLAYABLE SHIPS: each with its own special ability and playstyle
- MIGHTY ARSENAL: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
- BOSS RUSH: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
- DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready - you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
- THE ULTIMATE EDITION: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish
Compare prices for Steredenn
- Operating System: Windows XP
- CPU (Processor): Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- RAM: 2048 MB
- Free disk space: 350 MB
- Video card: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Nvidia GeForce 8000, ATI Radeon HD 4800
- DirectX Version: 9.0
Steredenn like games and best alternatives
- Galak-Z — from $2.45
- Helldivers — from $2.21
- Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story — from $3.85
- How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition — from $1.5
- Warframe Mobile
- Hyper Void — from $9.68
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions — from $5
- Assault Suit Leynos — from $1.29
- Revenge of the Titans — from $13.39
- Alienation — from $19.99
- Defense Grid: The Awakening — from $5.06
- Stellar Interface — from $4.48
- Nuclear Strike
- Velocity 2X — from $2.73