ITRP _ Volatile Vertex
Welcome to the test complex, fitted with a state-of-the-art system of redistribution of active forces.
Your participation in this test is crucial.
Use your brain and be ready to blow your mind!
ITRP _ Volatile Vertex is a small, short, free puzzle platformer about changing gravity.
You are inside a huge cubic room filled with different structures.
On one side of it you see a big gate leading to freedom.
You need to find a way to get to them, open them and get out through them.
In some places there are devices in the form of small black and blue cubes that allow you to change gravity in a certain direction and move through structures at a different angle.
Thanks to them, you can get to the most inaccessible places of the entire location.
- A large, hand-crafted location where you have to look at the same structures from different angles to understand how they can be used.
- Puzzle through careful exploration of space. The game is not meant to test your dexterity. It is meant to test your mindfulness and spatial thinking.
- Fall from any height. You will remain safe and unharmed.
- Easy route planning because all the contents of the location are almost always in sight. And you can study the walls and ceiling before they become your floor.
- Move different platforms from one place to another to secure access to new places.
- Find and collect keys that will help you expand your abilities.
- Each side of a huge cubic room is individual. Ranging from appearance and soundtrack to content.
Compare prices for ITRP _ Volatile Vertex
- Operating System: Windows 7+
- CPU (Processor): 2 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Free disk space: 151 MB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
ITRP _ Volatile Vertex like games and best alternatives