Journey to the Savage Planet
Onward to Adventure WELCOME TO THE PIONEER PROGRAM
Videogame for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S, developed by Typhoon Studios and published by 505 Games
Release date: 28 January 2020 (PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
Onward to Adventure
WELCOME TO THE PIONEER PROGRAM! As the newest recruit of Kindred Aerospace - The 4th best interstellar space exploration company - Your job is to determine if the planet ARY-26 planet is fit for humans. You may be short on equipment and experience, but good luck!
Play with a friend
Play solo or online with a friend. If you have one.
Explore and catalog the flora and fauna.
From strange spherical birds to hallucinogenic plants to ‘festering alien orifices.’ Try not to die.
No Expense Spared*
You get some cool tools for free, like a laser pistol, rocket booster pack, and ‘probe’, but if you need something you have a slick 3D printer can turn space trash into sweet items.
Are you alone?
Bonus mysteries! Complete your survey of the planet to find out. You’ll know you’re on the road to completion when you’ve heard the words ‘cucumber sh*twater’ and found the ‘festering butthole’.
*Most Expenses Spared.
Compare prices for Journey to the Savage Planet
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 2048 MB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX Version: 11
Journey to the Savage Planet like games and best alternatives
- Somewhere on Zibylon — from $0.42
- The Last Campfire — from $0.88
- Journey to the Savage Planet: Hot Garbage — from $7.99
- BoneTown: The Second Coming Edition — from $19.99
- Jett: The Far Shore — from $29.99
- Subnautica — from $4.01
- Phantom Abyss — from $14.99
- No Man's Sky — from $5.15
- Supraland — from $1.55
Journey to the Savage Planet Reviews And Comments