A charming 3D platformer! Description: Running through the underground, climbing walls and soaring the skies, there's no place our hero can't reach
Release date: 4 March 2021 (PC, Linux, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4)
A charming 3D platformer!
Running through the underground, climbing walls and soaring the skies, there's no place our hero can't reach! Traveling with Cannon Lines, Molty will take on the most demanding and varied platforming challenges to reach Carrotland's furthest and oldest Mailboxes: endless pits, giant boulders, steep slopes, bouncing platforms, sharp spikes..... tough roads! But when the power is out, you can't send an e-mail!
Explore magical worlds, from the calm beaches of Coconut Islands to the freezing heights of Yeti Ridge, make new friends, race against unusual mech-rivals, solve puzzles and find all of the delicious collectibles scattered around Carrotland, as Molty (the mail mole!) embarks on an adventure to make his most important delivery yet... before it's too late!
In Peaceful Plaza, Carrotland's main hub, you'll meet a happy bunch of villagers, which are currently worried because of a fishy power outage. But worry not, as Molty will help to fix the power lines and receive some accessories as a reward! An elegant top hat, a goofy straw hat, a lovely bunny headband or a flashy jetpack will make Molty look like the coolest mail mole around!
- Explore over 30 levels full of platforming challenges
- Gather carrots and buy costumes for Molty at Rick's Store
- Find all the collectibles scattered around Carrotland
- Race against a bunch of evil mecha-moles in super fast time attacks
- Introducing our new hero, Molty the Mail Mole!
Compare prices for Mail Mole
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Celeron G530 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Video card: Nvidia GT 650M
Mail Mole like games and best alternatives