THE GANG IS BACK! Chad, Amber, Troy and the rest of the gang are back in this new spin-off series that sees the teens of East Side heading to Summer Camp! OVERVIEW Play as a teenager at camp where you have to run, fight, and hide from other teens to stay alive
Videogame for PC, developed by Neighborhood Games and published by Neighborhood Games
Release date: 25 July 2022 (PC)
THE GANG IS BACK!
Chad, Amber, Troy and the rest of the gang are back in this new spin-off series that sees the teens of East Side heading to Summer Camp!
Play as a teenager at camp where you have to run, fight, and hide from other teens to stay alive. Nighthunt is a multiplayer 3v3 stealth-action horror game where one team must defend their base and protect the radio antenna, while the other team tries to sneak in and steal it.
We grew up playing early team based multiplayer games and we wanted to create one that felt like throwback to the golden age when multiplayer games were simple and you didn't have to be heavily skilled or invest a lot of time to have fun. Our goal with Nighthunt was to create a simple and accessible game you can pick up and enjoy, while giving it a stealth horror setting.
Hunt down other players through 9 iconic horror movie style maps like Summer Camp, Farm, Graveyard, and more.
HIDE AND SNEAK
Nighthunt's gameplay is like a cross between Dbd and RS:Siege, with a little Lord Of The Flies inspiration. You hide and sneak through the cornfields and forests as you try to ambush enemy players and take them by surprise.
- 3v3 stealth action horror.
- 9 maps that feature all sorts of nooks and cranny's to hide and ambush from.
- 12 weapons and gadgets featuring melee and ranged combat types.
- Loadout building system to customize your play style.
- Simple game rules that are easy to learn.
- No respawns. One life per round.
- Limited ammo. Pick up ammo and weapons from dead players.
- 15 supported languages (interface) and controller support.
For support join our discord!
Compare prices for Nighthunt
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 Bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8120
- Free disk space: 30 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 2 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX Version: 11
Nighthunt like games and best alternatives
- GTFO — from $23.36
- PUBG: Battlegrounds
Nighthunt Reviews And Comments