Omno whisks you away on a journey of discovery through an ancient world of wonders
Videogame for PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, developed by Jonas Manke and published by StudioInkyfox and Future Friends Games
Release date: 29 July 2021 (PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
Omno whisks you away on a journey of discovery through an ancient world of wonders. It’s a single-player adventure full of puzzles, secrets, and obstacles to overcome.
The power of a lost civilisation will carry you on an epic quest through lush forests, sun-blasted deserts, and frozen tundras - even to the clouds.
On your way, you’ll discover a vibrant world full of strange and wonderful lifeforms, from cute little critters to enigmatic giants, and everything in between.
Jonas Manke, solo developer and father of 3, began work on Omno as a hobby project 5 years ago after working as an animator in both games and movies.
Compare prices for Omno
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 5 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 1 GB
- Video card: Совместимая с DirectX 10
Omno like games and best alternatives
- Journey — from $6.37
- Echo Generation — from $4.23
- Lona: Realm of Colors — from $5.49
- Seed of Life — from $24.99
- Haven — from $3.74
- Sky: Children of the Light
- Keeper Of The Valley
- Smalland: Survive the Wilds — from $14.28
Omno Reviews And Comments