Summer 1996, Today is the day! You hit the road. Adventure. Freedom. Escape. Run. Flee the Regime. Try to survive.
On this risky road trip to the border, you’ll meet incredible characters, and discover their intertwined stories and secrets in an ever-evolving adventure.
But every mile opens up a choice to make. Your decisions will change your adventure, change the people you meet, maybe even change the world.
There are thousands of roads across the authoritarian nation of Petria.
Which one will you take?
Road 96 is a crazy, beautiful road-trip. The discovery of exciting places, and unusual people on your own personal journey to freedom.
An ever-evolving story-driven adventure inspired by Tarantino, The Coen Brothers, and Bong Joon-ho. Made by the award-winning creators of Valiant Hearts and Memories Retold. Announced as part of the OMEN Presents initiative from HP Inc.
Moments of action, exploration, contemplative melancholy, human encounters and wacky situations. Set against a backdrop of authoritarian rule and oppression.
A stunning visual style, a soundtrack filled with 90s hits, and a thousand routes through the game combine so each player can create their own unique stories on Road 96.
Compare prices for Road 96
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 10
- CPU (Processor): i5 4460
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 20 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 3072 MB
- Video card: NVIDIA GTX 950
- DirectX Version: 11
Road 96 like games and best alternatives
- Life is Strange 2
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm — from $5.99
- Life is Strange
- OPUS: Echo of Starsong — from $20.64
- Afterlove EP
- We Are OFK
- As Dusk Falls — from $15.63
- Lake — from $2.06
- The Innsmouth Case — from $0.7
- Life is Strange: True Colors — from $17.56
- The Academy: The First Riddle — from $5.99
- Omen Exitio: Plague — from $0.96
- Of Bird and Cage — from $4.46