Rotastic is an addictive 2D arcade game, offering accessible, innovative and original gameplay, and a huge dose of fun without taking itself too seriously
Videogame for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, developed by Dancing Dots Studio and published by Focus Home Interactive
Release date: 21 September 2011 (Xbox 360)
Rotastic is an addictive 2D arcade game, offering accessible, innovative and original gameplay, and a huge dose of fun without taking itself too seriously. Behind very simple swinging mechanics hides a deep gameplay with numerous possibilities to challenge your reflexes, ingenuity, and skills!
Collect items, escape deadly traps, send your opponents flying to their doom, smash bricks, execute aerial acrobatics, burst chickens to dust and feathers, or top the fastest speedruns! The solo campaign spreading across 7 worlds and nearly 70 levels offers hours of fun, with a wide range of gameplay to value replayability! Pit your skills against your friends and the players from around the world by beating the best scores for every one of each level!
Rotastic offers local battle mode, for up to 4 players to either race for item collecting, or tried-and-true deathmatch. Multiplayer is intense and full of fun!
- Accessible controls for addictive, pick-up-and-play swinging action!
- 70 levels with varied objectives and ever-increasing difficulty
- A simple game mechanic, which builds into deep gameplay: solve puzzles, collect items, fight foes, survival, acrobatic moves, brick-breaker… and sometimes all of that at once!
- 4 player local multiplayer, compete against friends!
Compare prices for Rotastic Steam
- Operating System: XP SP3/VISTA SP1/ 7
- CPU (Processor): AMD/INTEL 1.5 GHZ
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Free disk space: 300 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 128 MB
- DirectX Version: 9
Rotastic Reviews And Comments