So Many Me US
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings! You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo , who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ ME ”
Videogame for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, developed by Extend Interactive Co., Ltd. and Extend Studio and published by ORiGO GAMES
Release date: 17 July 2014 (PC, Mac, Linux)
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
Compare prices for So Many Me US
- Operating System: Win Vista 32
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
So Many Me like games and best alternatives
- The Turing Test — from $3.31
So Many Me Reviews And Comments