Solar Panic: Utter Distress for
Solar Panic is a first-person comedy adventure game. Wake up as Durwood Champney, a sarcastic douche with a vendetta for early morning traffic and follow a true story that we made up. Explore exotic places filled with funny and/or stupid encounters and experience the story of a hungover ex-secret agent. A bit like James Bond without all the coolness and classiness.
Wield powerful top of the line second-hand gadgets from the innovative Tomato Gun to the more sophisticated Sniffer. With inspiration drawn from real life, fake life and artificial life we bring to life the weirdest, wackiest and socially awkward characters. Get in trouble with the pantless ice cream man, make friends with a beggar who wants nothing from you or ignore everybody, we don’t really care.
- Several jokes that make you blow snot out of your nose.
- Handcrafted world with multiple locations made from first-class pixels.
- Real human sounds and voices recorded in their natural habitat.
- Interactive sound environment and music design.
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists.
Compare prices for Solar Panic: Utter Distress for
- Operating System: Windows 7+
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5 3.20 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 7 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480
- DirectX Version: 11
Solar Panic: Utter Distress like games and best alternatives