SOUL HARVEST is a fast paced local multiplayer strategy game set in the depths of Hell!
Play as arch-demons fighting each other in order to claim ownership of regions of the underworld. Using the power of the souls they harvest, the fiends can erect structures made of flesh, summon hellish minions and unleash diabolical magiks to help them defeat their foes.
No advanced RTS skill is required : our goal is to appeal to all players, whether they are die-hard strategy gamers or just local multiplayer fans.
The controls are pretty simple: there are only 4 buttons!
You can play with up to 4 players, so gather some friends and gamepads and start the ritual!
- A versus mode for up to 4 players
- 4 playable factions (Cruelty, Bitterness, Excess and Transgression)
- 2 versus game modes (Elimination and Citadel)
- 4 map biomes
- A simple tutorial
- A demonic metal soundtrack by Erik Peabody (Viking Guitar) and Taylor Shechet (GRYPT, EarwormAud.io)
- A solo/coop campaign to learn how to play the various factions
- An in-game level deditor
- Localisation in at least French and Polish
See you in Hell!
Compare prices for Soul Harvest
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU (Processor): 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 200 MB
Soul Harvest like games and best alternatives
- Overcooked — from $2.57
- Overcooked 2 — from $5.1
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell — from $1.99
- Vampire Survivors — from $4.4
Soul Harvest Reviews And Comments