Star Wars: Dark Forces for
Behind a veil of secrecy the evil Empire is creating a doomsday army - one that, if finished, will become the final cog in the Empire's arsenal of terror and domination
Release date: 31 January 1997 (PlayStation)
Behind a veil of secrecy the evil Empire is creating a doomsday army - one that, if finished, will become the final cog in the Empire's arsenal of terror and domination.
Your Mission? Join the Rebel Alliance's covert operations division, infiltrate the Empire, then battle every man and machine the Imperial Forces can muster. Search a vast galaxy for clues, attack enemy bases-all in a desperate attempt to stop the activation of this fearsome new weapon.
- Fully interactive environments - morphing walls and floors, moving platforms, and conveyors, realistic lighting and atmospheric effects.
- First-person ground combat. Call on 10 weapons to fight twenty types of enemies.
- Explore the virtual Star Wars universe up close and personal.
- Climb catwalks, look and shoot up and down, jump off ledges, wade through garbage.
Compare prices for Star Wars: Dark Forces for
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- CPU (Processor): 486
- RAM: 16 MB
- Free disk space: 80 MB
- Video card: DirectX
- DirectX Version: 5.2
Star Wars: Dark Forces like games and best alternatives