Sym is a puzzle-platformer that explores social anxiety disorder. Play as Josh, a teenage boy trying to reconcile a maze of two contrasting worlds that coexist within the blank spaces of each other - his perception of reality, and the world he created to avoid his fears.
Josh exists in these worlds as alter egos, Caleb and Ammiel. Caleb lives only in the white world, on the fringe of reality. He wants to overcome his fears. Ammiel resides in the darkness; he wants only to be alone and completely detached from human contact.
Take control of these egos and flip between both realms to solve problems and traverse obstacles. Learn to utilize both distinct spaces, to avoid obstacles and find a path to safety.
- Explore 44 challenging levels of logic puzzles, platforming and mazes.
- Switch between worlds of light and darkness to overcome obstacles and find the way forward.
- Create and share new levels easily with the level editor.
- A Shared World allows players to connect the doorways in their creations to the levels built by others.
- Operating System: Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8
- CPU (Processor): 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 300 MB
- Video card: GeForce 8800
- DirectX Version: 9.0c