THERE IS NO ESCAPE! Toaplan's Vimana invites you to a thrilling space showdown
Videogame for PC, developed by Toaplan and Bitwave Games and published by Bitwave Games
Release date: 1 February 2024 (PC)
THERE IS NO ESCAPE!
Toaplan's Vimana invites you to a thrilling space showdown! This vertical shooter boasts breathtaking graphics, an epic soundtrack, and a captivating journey through Indian mythology. Crush your foes with mighty shots and utilize eight rotating shield orbs for ultimate defense. With accessible controls, players of all skill levels can dive into Vimana's exhilarating action!
"A once prosperous planet has been devoured by madness. Only a few righteous souls remain. They must restore peace to their world by reviving the sacred fighter craft Vimana in its holy temple. Go forth, Vimana! Restore peace to us all!"
ORIGINAL GAME FEATURES:
- No Sweat, All Thrill: Enjoy simple controls and an exciting challenge level for non-stop fun!
- Team Up: Take on malicious space pests with a friend in co-op mode for double the excitement!
- Shoot with Style: Unleash barrages of wide-ranging shots and harness the power of eight rotating shield orbs to wreak havoc!
- Get Mythical: Immerse yourself in an enchanting world filled with vibrant elements from Indian culture and Sanskrit epics!
- Groove It Out: Pump up the volume and groove to the spectacular soundtrack by Toshiaki Tomizawa!
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS:
- Minimal Input Lag: Emulation, input processing, and rendering all complete on the same frame.
- Quick Save using F1-F10, Reload with Shift+ F1-F10
- Online leaderboards for Single Credit, No Assist, and Assisted plays.
- Instrument panels with extra gameplay information and artwork.
- Rewind the game between 10-18 minutes, depending on the action.
- Capture sharable replays to immortalize your interstellar victories (or funny moments).
- Assist Features such as auto-fire at multiple rates.
- Very Easy Mode: Lower the difficulty to breeze through the adventure.
- Pixel perfect or full-screen scaling in windowed or full-screen mode.
- Rotate the gameplay in 90-degree increments.
- Steam Achievements
- Choose between Raw Input on Windows or Steam Input.
- Hone your skills in the ultra customizable practice mode!
Compare prices for Vimana
- RAM: 256 MB
- Free disk space: 10 MB
Vimana like games and best alternatives