VTOL VR is a near-futuristic combat flight game built specifically for Virtual Reality. Pilot advanced multi-role jets, using your hands to flip switches, press buttons, and manipulate the virtual flight controls
Videogame for PC, developed by Boundless Dynamics, LLC and published by Boundless Dynamics, LLC
Release date: 3 August 2017 (PC)
VTOL VR is a near-futuristic combat flight game built specifically for Virtual Reality. Pilot advanced multi-role jets, using your hands to flip switches, press buttons, and manipulate the virtual flight controls. Take on a wide array of challenges that will put your flight skills, situational awareness, and combat tactics to the test.
No extra hardware is required. If you have a VR set with tracked controllers, then you have a virtual cockpit where you can reach out and interact with the stick and throttle, flip switches, press buttons, and even pull the eject handle if things go wrong.
Immerse yourself in action packed combat missions, delicate vertical landings, aircraft carrier operations, aerial refueling and more.
Create and fly custom missions which you can share with other pilots using the built-in mission editor and map editor.
Join fellow pilots online for PVP or PVE multiplayer missions!
- AV-42C Tilt-jet VTOL/STOL/CTOL Attack/Transport vehicle
- F/A-26 Fighter/Attack Jet
- F-45A Stealth Multi-role STOVL Jet
Some of the many features:
- Fully interactable cockpits via tracked controllers
- Custom mission/campaign editor
- Custom map editor
- Steam Workshop support for user-made missions and maps
- Various interchangeable equipment - guns, rockets, missiles, bombs, etc.
- Near realistic vehicle systems - heads-up display, targeting pod, multi-function displays, radar, IR flares, chaff, etc.
- Head-mounted cueing system - use your head to control targeting, heatseekers, and gimballed cannons
- Ejector seat - punch out when things don't go according to plan
- Realistic vehicle physics - lift, weight, thrust, drag
- Several playable missions - "story mode" campaign, free flight, training scenarios/tutorials
- Commandable AI wing men
- AI friends and foes - Tanks, artillery, surface-to-air missile launchers, ships, planes
- Aerial refueling - easier said than done...
- Ground based refueling and rearmament
- Carrier operations - catapult assisted takeoff, arrested landing. Call the ball!
- Radio communication system for wingmen, ATC, AWACS, ground crew (Windows 10 voice recognition compatible)
Compare prices for VTOL VR
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-3570K
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 2 GB
- Video card: Nvidia GTX 970
- DirectX Version: Версии 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i7
- RAM: 16 GB
- Free disk space: 4 GB
- Video card: GTX 1070
- DirectX Version: Версии 11
VTOL VR like games and best alternatives