After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live
Videogame for PC, developed by Knuist & Perzik and published by SOEDESCO Publishing
Release date: 29 September 2016 (PC)
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter strange creatures. But this Wum is no traditional hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, an extensive soundtrack and a huge world to explore.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world's detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
Compare prices for Wuppo
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 500 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 512 MB
- Video card: Graphics card with 512 MB video memory
- DirectX Version: 10
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU (Processor): Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 1 GB
- Video card: Graphics card with 1 GB video memory
Wuppo like games and best alternatives
- Shiftlings — from $6.89
- Mekazoo — from $9.99
- Ittle Dew 2 — from $1.62
- Aggelos — from $2.13
- Deadlight — from $1.2
- Feudal Alloy — from $3.04
- Toby: The Secret Mine — from $4.99
- Nihilumbra — from $1.39
- The Light Keeps Us Safe — from $0.58
- Sheep with Mates
- Indivisible — from $2.96
- Helheim Hassle — from $0.96
- Supraland — from $1.35