Dungeon-Crawling First Person Shooting at its finest
Release date: 23 October 2014 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Dungeon-Crawling First Person Shooting at its finest! Fast-paced combat! Dozens of perks, spells and enemies! Level ups! Random Dungeons! Traps! Badass bosses! Carrots! Ziggurat is the best combination of First Person Shooter and Rogue-LITE you have ever seen.
Become a neophyte sorcerer, and get ready for your rite of passage: Enter the labyrinth and face dangerous challenges to prove your worth and become a powerful wizard!
The game focuses on fast-paced first person shooting, with an old-school vibe, and updated handling and game mechanics. Dungeon crawling and RPG/Roguelike elements are added into the mix, resulting in a fun, challenging and varied game, with lots of content to discover.
Fight almighty bosses, get through rooms filled with traps, and treasures that may help you in your journey... Each game is a whole new experience!
Compare prices for Ziggurat
- Operating System: Windows XP
- CPU (Processor): Dual Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 800 MB
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Quad core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Video card: GeForce 460
Ziggurat like games and best alternatives
- Heart&Slash — from $4.79
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained
- Paranautical Activity — from $0.36
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands — from $14.01
- HYPERGUN — from $9.99
- Expedition Agartha — from $24.99
- OMFG: One Million Fatal Guns
- Orcs Must Die! 2 — from $0.55
- Killing Room — from $2.96
- Immortal Redneck — from $3.75
- Dungeon Defenders — from $1.07
- Viking Rage — from $1.3
- Mothergunship — from $2.42
- Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault — from $2.62