Mount & Blade (Mount and Blade)
Calradia is a land at war, offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil
Videogame for PC, developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment and published by Paradox Interactive
Release date: 16 September 2008 (PC)
Calradia is a land at war, offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior.
- Free-form sand-box gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
- Groundbreaking horseback combat.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
- Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
- You can be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies or an owner of villages, castles or towns.
- Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
Compare prices for Mount & Blade (Mount and Blade)
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000+
- RAM: 500 MB
- Free disk space: 700 MB
- Video card: AMD Radeon X600 Series or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 XT
Mount & Blade like games and best alternatives
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance - From the Ashes — from $0.39
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Treasures of the Past — from $0.53
- Fish Lake — from $9.99
- Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator — from $14.99
- The Plague: Kingdom Wars — from $0.72
- Knights of Light: The Prologue — from $6.02
- The Viking Way — from $5.32
- The Black Masses — from $17.37
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance — from $1.79