We Were Here Together for
Embark on a puzzle solving adventure in which you and a partner must prove you can communicate and work together to escape the haunted Castle Rock. It all begins with an emergency flare lighting up the sky and a distress call waking you from uneasy dreams
Release date: 10 October 2019 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Embark on a puzzle solving adventure in which you and a partner must prove you can communicate and work together to escape the haunted Castle Rock.
It all begins with an emergency flare lighting up the sky and a distress call waking you from uneasy dreams. Your fellow Antarctic explorers are in trouble, and the two of you left at base camp must work together to launch a rescue mission. If only you knew what you were getting into…
From the research base camp you’ll need to figure out a way to get to the source of the distress flare. Once you’re through the frozen Antarctic wastes, you'll find yourselves separated inside a medieval castle, facing puzzles, secrets, and dangers! You and your partner start out with nothing but your wits and a walkie-talkie each. Observation, smart communication and teamwork will be the only way to escape from the sinister Castle Rock.
- Spine-tingling story: uncover a dark history, and become closer acquainted with the malevolent being known only as ‘the Jester’. Who, or what, is he?
- Walkie-talkie: you must communicate to progress – find out just how good you are at describing and explaining your surroundings
- Puzzle packed: work together to solve this captivating digital escape room
- Mysterious locales: explore the expedition base camp, frozen Antarctic valleys, and the sinister Castle Rock itself
NOTE: This game is co-op only. It requires both players to have a working PC-compatible microphone and an internet connection.
Your voice will have to lead the way.
You and your expedition partner must traverse the Antarctic wasteland and infiltrate an ominous medieval castle. All you start with is a pair of walkie-talkies – will you be able to work together on the same wavelength?
Two minds will have to think alike.
Immerse yourself in an intriguing cooperative experience as you and your partner puzzle your way through a series of thrilling situations. Discover brand new environments and mysteries, together.
We were not alone...
Darkness has engulfed the once magnificent Castle Rock and its surroundings. Can you discover the truth behind the grim fate of the fallen citadel and make it out alive... or will the original inhabitants catch you on your way out?
For returning fans of the We Were Here series, this time you can expect even more puzzles, longer play time, new mechanics, and discover more of the story behind the Antarctic expedition and Castle Rock itself...
The We Were Here Series
Looking for more cooperative puzzling? There are currently four games in the series: We Were Here (free on Steam), We Were Here Too, We Were Here Together, and the just released We Were Here Forever!
Compare prices for We Were Here Together for
- Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i3 2100
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 5 GB
- Video card: Nvidia GTX 460
- DirectX Version: 11
- Operating System: Windows 7/10 64 bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5 2500k
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 5 MB
- Video card: Nvidia GTX 750ti
- DirectX Version: 11
We Were Here Together like games and best alternatives
- We Were Here Too — from $7.89
- We Were Here
- Burn Me Alive — from $1.99
- Eternal Threads — from $8.72
- ArcticBoy: The Interactive Story — from $0.99
- Phasmophobia — from $12.79
- IT Simulator — from $4.99
- Kredolis — from $19.99
- Dream Cycle — from $5.89
- Escape Academy — from $11.09
- Rec Room
- Rob Riches — from $3.45
- Faraday Protocol — from $12.34
- Eronoctosis: Put Yourself Together
- Cry of Fear